V8 or ECOBOOST POWER
Check out the spec & You decide...
The 2.3-litre EcoBoost engine’s revolutionary technology incorporates direct fuel injection, twin independent variable camshaft timing and turbocharging. The result: 314 PS, 434 Nm of torque, surprising fuel efficiency and emissions as low as 179 g/km CO2.
A muscular 5.0-litre V8 engine option delivers even more power: 418 PS with 524 Nm of torque. Power delivery is seamless and seemingly endless, as you’ll discover when accelerating. At the same time, you can enjoy the distinctive growl unique to this iconic engine.
Manual / Automatic Transmission
179 g/km  CO2.
V8 - 5 Litre  Engine.
- 2.3 EcoBoost engine with direct injection and twin-scroll turbocharger
- Fully independent front and rear suspension
- Limited Slip Differential (LSD)
- Performance brake system featuring 4-piston front callipers and Electronic - Brake Prefill
- Selectable Driving Modes - Snow/Wet, Normal, Sport and Track
- Electronic Stability Control (ESP) with three settings
- 19" black 5x2-spoke alloy wheels
- Performance of an epic scale is provided by our most powerful 5.0-litre V8
- With 418PS(308kW) and 524 Nm of torque.
- The numbers are impressive, but they fail to convey
- The rich endless power delivery that offers such
- Outstanding flexibility. Or the engine's distinctive throaty growl
- That provides the soundtrack to every drive.